The Fundamental Footwork Pack contains a detailed introduction to the Bailey Method plus a complete three part manual with three corresponding videos containing detailed teaching progressions for each of the 12 Golden Contact Moves.
The information and teaching progressions are broken down as follows:-
1. Introduction to the Bailey Method: Explains in detail the concept of the 5R's of great movement in tennis (Manual)
2. Attacking Contact Moves: Step Down, Front Foot Hop, Transfer Move, Low Spin (Manual & Video)
3. Rally Contact Moves: Two Foot Pivot, One Foot Pivot, Lateral Hop, Closed Pivot (Manual & Video)
Each set of teaching progressions comes with clear instructions on how the use the material provided.
Every Contact Move is explained simply in terms of the 5R's of great movement in tennis and progressive photos for how to execute each Contact Move are provided.
1. Ready: Get ready with Ready Steps and then split step
2. Read: The approaching ball 3. React: With "Out Steps" into a Hitting Stance 4. Respond: With the appropriate Contact Move and its relevant Balance Move 5. Recover: With a Brake Step followed by efficient Recovery Steps
Each manual is accompanied by a video that breaks down the learning progression so that you:-
1. Learn the Look - See what each Contact Move looks like, as demonstrated by Pro Players Jarmila Wolfe (career best WTA ranking #25) and Claudine Shaul (career best WTA ranking #41)
2. Feel the Move - Work step by step through each Contact Move to understand how it feels.
3. Feed the Feed - Learn what Approaching Balls suit each Contact Move.
4. Hit the Move - With practice drills to help you master each Contact Move, on court, hitting tennis balls.
Once learned, these Fundamental Golden 12 Contact Moves are never forgotten and your game will never be the same again!!
CUSTOMER NOTE: THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO HARD COPIES ARE SENT.
ALL CONTENT IS SENT ELECTRONICALLY AS LINKS TO .PDF DOCUMENTS & VIDEOS.
PRIVATE ONLINE CONSULTATIONS (OPTIONAL ADDITION)
The Fundamental Footwork Pack comes with the option to arrange Private Online Consultations at a discounted price.
Instructions are provided for filming yourself / your player on court and setting up personal one on one sessions with Creator of the Bailey Method - David Bailey.
Private Online Consultations are usually USD$110 per session - with the purchase of the Fundamental Footwork Pack the fee is USD$90.
The fee includes David reviewing the player's footwork and movement prior to the session (as provided in videos) and then 45 minutes online with David Bailey.
David will provide detailed analysis of the players footwork and movement and comparisons with videos of ATP & WTA Pro Players doing the Contact Moves. He will discuss his recommendations and lay out clear direction for improvement and development.
All sessions are recorded and sent to the player after the session.